|Position||Technical Support Representative|
|Employer||OutBack Power Technologies, Inc.|
|Job Description||Responsible for providing technical support to customers via the call center and on-site service. Coordination of customer returns with the Warranty Repair department.
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting for customers via telephone and email
Additional Responsibilities may include…
• Troubleshoot in-depth service issues
|Employer||Bellair Charters / Airport Shuttle|
|Job Description||This is the perfect job for a college student! Bellair Charters / Airporter Shuttle is looking for the next great employee who enjoys working outdoors and needs part-time, evening and weekend hours. The perfect candidate will be able to take direction, be a bit of a “neat freak”, and a real team player. Our next employee should be willing to drive mini-buses and motor coaches- having a clean driving record is a must. If you would like to work out at work, then apply today!|
|Position||Sales Professional New Store|
|Employer||Sleep Number Store|
|Job Description||Responsibilities: Provide a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer’s unique sleep needs and lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will deliver “the best sleep of their life.” Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information. Provide timely, relevant follow-up. Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful “Sleep Expert” and consistently exceeding sales goals. Qualifications: Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to make a connection with a diverse array of customers. Prior experience in a customer-facing role, preferably high-end sales. A commitment to professional appearance and attitude; willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all times. Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g., POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive demonstrations, iPad, apps); technology engagers and early adopters preferred. Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work environment. Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment. Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.|
|Position||Account Receivable Specialist|
|Employer||Parker Corporate Services|
|Job Description||Job duties would include responsibility for timely and accurately processing of invoices; including payment collection and processing.
1. Generating, reviewing, and submitting customer invoices.
2. Reviewing and applying contract/work order/PO billing requirements.
3. Generating and issuing credit memos.
4. Training and interfacing with operations personnel on billing related time collection requirements.
5. Interfacing with customers and operations personnel in resolving billing issues related to service provided, hours billed, contract requirements, etc.
6. Professionally handling incoming calls from customers including returning calls and expediting requests in a timely manner.
7. Reconciling account receivable accounts ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
8. Maintaining accounts receivable files.
9. Providing advice, assistance and follow-up on account receivable policies, procedures and documentation.
10. Developing and maintaining invoice related systems, processes, and procedures.
11. Participating and supporting audits related to revenue generation.
Facilitating Payment Process:
1. Processing credit card payments for customer sales and refunds.
2. Processing ACH payments.
3. Processing check and cash payments.
4. Developing and maintaining payment related systems, processes, and procedures.
5. Communicating with customers in situations of payment declination.
6. Reconciling cash accounts ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
Facilitating Collection Process:
1. Analyzing customer accounts for any partial payments or errors. Contacting customers to resolve any remittance discrepancies.
2. Contacting customers to collect past due amounts. Identifying any reasons for non-payment and developing resolution plans with management.
3. Addressing customer account receivable inquiries. Documenting results of contacts. Tracking and following up on customer commitments.
4. Identifying and processing account write-offs (finance charges &/or bad debt).
5. Managing and maintaining communication with external collection agency and/or attorney.
6. Developing and maintaining collection related systems, processes, and procedures.
|Position||Direct Support Professional|
|Job Description||The role of the Direct Support Professional (DSP) is to provide direct support, instruction, and assistance necessary to improve and maintain quality of life for adults with disabilities in their own homes. Direct Support Professional help clients reach goals, both big and small using skills of teaching and advocacy. DSP staff help client in living as independently as possible.|
|Job Description||Child care sought for 9 year old boy and 13 year old girl for this summer and during 2015-16 school year. Generally, we would like you to pick up kids from school two days per week (or possibly more), take them to their activities, help them with homework, etc.|
|Position||Lead Design Graphic Artist|
|Job Description||Description of Duties: Develop branding, visual identity concepts and guidelines, provide art direction to other designers, drive and advocate branding, marketing communication, and design principles. Develop and design effective artwork, establish consistent graphical brand elements and templates, perform layout and composition, edit, proofread, and produce accurate production/print files for promotional pieces, in both print and electronic formats. Promote and manage brand compliance, manage multiple projects w/ competing deadlines, help establish and support processes and documentation. Collaborate with internal clients to understand needs & then develop creative briefs and present to internal clients.|
|Position||Phone and Dispatch Operator|
|Employer||Parker Corporate Services|
|Job Description||Parker Corporate Services, INC., DBA “Business Extension Services” offers exciting career opportunities for qualified candidates interested in the Answering Service industry in the Bellingham area. Our record for providing professional and excellent customer service has allowed Parker Corporate to become the largest locally-owned and veteran-operated Security, Extension, and Custodial service in Washington since 1972.
Our mission is to mitigate risk to our clients and emphasize customer service. Examples of the services we provide are: Business Answering Services; Alarm Answering Services; Emergency Response Dispatch Services.
1. Operator (Swing/Graves shifts available)
What are we looking for?
Operator’s have the responsibility to provide answering services to various types of calls. These duties include, but are not limited to:
• Following the instructions outlined in site specific Post Orders and Supervisor direction
In order to become an Operator at the Business Extension Service, applicants must be able to meet the following minimal requirements:
• 18 years of age
• Experience in an operator/dispatch position is a plus, but not required
If you meet all of the above requirements, we encourage you to send an email with your RESUME attached to email@example.com about your interest in this job posting.
***Please make sure to reference “Business Extension Service, Bellingham” in the subject line of your email***
|Position||On-Call Women’s Shelter Supervisor|
|Employer||Lighthouse Mission’s Agape Home|
|Job Description||Shelter supervisors help maintain a safe, secure, clean and sober environment for women and children residing at the Agape Home. Shelter supervisors respond to emergencies, offer emotional and spiritual support to guests, provide substitute case management, interview shelter applicants, do house meetings, lead devotionals and facilitate classes as needed.|
|Position||PT Women’s Shelter Supervisor|
|Employer||Lighthouse Mission’s Agape Home|
|Job Description||Shelter supervisors help maintain a safe, secure, clean and sober environment for women and children residing at the Agape Home. Shelter supervisors respond to emergencies, offer emotional and spiritual support to guests, provide case management, interview shelter applicants, do house meetings, lead devotionals and facilitate classes as needed.|