Job position / title
Part time Evening Cleaner in Blaine
Name of business / employer
Job description / duties
Supplement your income
$15-$20 per hour after training
Permanent, part-time work.
Evening hours in Blaine, WA
2-3 hours per day, 1-3 days per week, 3-9 hours per week.
Your availability determines the number of hours and work schedule.
Minimum education; High School diploma.
Reliable transportation required.
Due to the specialized nature of our services, a comprehensive training program allows us to consider all applicants regardless of experience.
If you are someone who:
– enjoys physically active work
– is self motivated
– wants a period of time to work alone
– has the ability to see details
– desires work that contributes to the lives of others
– likes to see the results of their work
– able to follow instructions
– appreciates knowing what the expected result is
Please read the information about the work at the webpage below.
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
$15-$20 / hr
Days and hours of employment
see job description
Dates of employment (specify if temp or seasonal)
Person or department to contact
3876 Hannegan Rd., Suite 103, Bellingham, WA 98226
Work location (if different from above)
How to apply
Application materials are available at: