|Position||Housing Stability Case Manager (Olympia)|
|Employer||Catholic Community Services/Catholic Housing Services|
|Job Description||Catholic Community Services’, Drexel House, a 86 unit low-income housing tax credit program and 16 bed emergency shelter that employs the Housing First model for chronically homeless and disabled adults. The program will have 24-hour monitoring staff on-site supervised by the PSI as well as multiple housing stability case managers that will specifically provide supportive services to all residents and clients. The program utilizes Section 8 Project Based Vouchers from the Housing Authority of Thurston County (HATC) and Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) among other local dollars
The Housing Stability Case Manager has primary responsibility to assist with stabilizing the housing for individuals housed in the 50 unites of permanent supportive housing at the Nativity House. These services include, but are not limited to: housing relocation, eviction prevention, housing search, landlord liaison activities, financial coaching, and housing counseling. This position will work closely with HAS clinical staff, Employment Lab staff and apartment Business Manager to implement supportive strategies aimed at ensuring housing stability permanency for the residents. This position will take a vital role in fulfilling our agency’s goals of safety, stability, and supportive connections.
|Job Description||Snowater Resort consists of 174 individual condominiums in 15 buildings distributed over 27 acres of old growth forest. There are 43 Timeshare condominium units in the complex and 134 privately owned vacation condos. Owners and guests enjoy indoor pools, jacuzzi, workout room and indoor sports courts. We are located in Glacier at mile marker 35. The ideal candidate would live locally.
Our employees receive full Medical & Dental coverage along with accrue vacation and sick time after a 90 day working test period. Employees also enjoy the use of the Snowater Facilities.
This list is intended only to illustrate the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
The Administrative Assistant:
1. Perform reception work; greet visitors in a friendly and courteous manner; provide information regarding established policies to owners, guests, and general public. Maintain security and confidentiality.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to operate, finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may need to occasionally operate a motor vehicle. Mileage is reimbursed when running errands on behalf of Snowater such as going to the Post Office.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
|Position||Medical Scribe (Entry-level with Paid Training)|
|Job Description||Start Your Career in Healthcare! No Previous Experience Required!
The central role of the Medical Scribe is to relieve the physician of clerical or secretarial duties; thus allowing the physician to focus more directly on clinical care. The scribe observes the physician during patient encounters and performs documentation on the physicians behalf. Under the direction of the physician, they enter information into the patients electronic or written chart. At the physicians request, the scribe must be able to locate past medical records, prior lab/radiology results, or past visit histories for the physician to review. Additionally, within the EMR itself the scribe needs the ability to enter data into the chart on the physicians behalf. All scribe-entered data is reviewed and authenticated by the physician.
|Position||CNA’s and HCA’a-Worker Coop|
|Employer||Circle of life Caregiver Co-op|
|Job Description||We are looking for experienced Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s), Home Care Aides (HCA’s) and caregivers to become a part of our team. We are an in home caregiving agency that provides companionship, personal care and transportation to elderly and disabled people in Whatcom County. AND we are a worker-owned cooperative! Continue reading|
|Position||Homeless Housing Leasing Specialist|
|Job Description||Homeless Housing Leasing Specialist (FT) – Provides property management and landlord services for families and individuals who are experiencing homelessness. Duties include leases, financial assistance, entry & exits, rent collection, reporting, & monitoring.
|Position||Housing Case Manager|
|Job Description||Housing Case Manager (FT)- Provide direct case management services to those who are, or at risk of becoming, homeless. Duties include home visits, intakes, assessment, track services & assist in program develop. Serve as link to community resources & service providers. Continue reading|
|Position||Sales Floor Lead|
|Employer||Bellingham Macy’s Furniture Gallery|
|Job Description||Overview: The Sales Floor Lead will be responsible for prioritizing the customer experience through active supervision and enhancing the service culture. As part of the Store Leadership Team, you will have a key role in communicating expectations and priorities to associates. You will help create a fun and engaging store environment for customers and associates. As an advocate for the customer, you will role model and provide fast feedback on how to make every customer experience optimal. You will be an expert in satisfying the customer and driving results through promotional and Omni selling initiatives. This position leads to Sales Supervisor.
· Lead shop activities to ensure customer readiness and exceptional presentation standards. Alert Sales Manager of any opportunities that are not aligned with this goal.
· Role model ability to build lasting customer relationships ― provide associates with fast-feedback and redirection to foster the same behaviors, and recognize associates for practicing them.
· Help build a proactive and solution-oriented customer centric culture in shop to ensure consistent customer experiences.
· Meet with Sales Manager daily to discuss sales floor activities to monitor.
· Oversee associate execution and completion of shop daily Fulfillment responsibilities.
· Have practical knowledge of store systems ― POS, MPOS, RF equipment, MyClient, MyStore App ― and ability to educate others.
· Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
|Qualification||· Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Previous retail experience required. At least one year of supervisory experience preferred.
· Communication Skills: Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to engage with customers and find appropriate service solutions.
· Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, and calculating percentages coupled with the ability to use mobile devices. ·
Reasoning Ability: Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
· Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. May involve reaching above eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment. ·
Other Skills: Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team, as well as working independently. Must possess a strong sense of urgency. Should be comfortable with the use of computers, mobile technology, and frequent use of RF equipment.
· Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
|Days/Hours||40hrs, flexible days|
|Contact Info||Katherine Reihl, 4295 Guide Meridian, Bellingham EMAIL: email@example.com|
|How to Apply||Apply on http://macysjobs.com|
|Position Closes||May 19, 2017|
|Position||Summer Employment for various positions|
|Employer||Rader Farms, Inc.|
|Job Description||Summer positions include:
Indoor Processing Plant:
Bonus Incentives & Overtime Pay
|Contact Info||Rader Farms, 1270 E. Badger Rd., Lynden, WA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|How to Apply||Inquiries email email@example.com|
|Position Closes||Open Until Filled|
|Position||Dairy Queen is Hiring|
Our Whatcom County Dairy Queen stores have a reputation for having the best employment atmosphere, which are only created by having the best staff. We strive for excellence in our everyday work and show a great deal of pride serving our community.
The Bellingham and Cordata Dairy Queen are now hiring for a few great candidates to add to our team.
Kitchen Line Requirements:
Customer Service/Front Counter Requirements:
|Contact Info||Drop in store at either Cordata or Bellingham location|
|How to Apply||If you are interested in joing our team, please come into the store and fill out an application and/or speak to the hiring manager.|
|Position Closes||Open Until Filled|
|Employer||All American Marine, Inc.|
|Job Description||All American Marine is an internationally recognized manufacturer of aluminum high performance passenger ferries; NOAH research vessels and other custom manufactured high-speed work boats. We are looking for skilled individuals who are exceptional team players, easy to work with, who enjoy their work and have good people skills.
Currently, we have open: a Production Laborer position. This is a temporary, part-time position for individuals requiring flex-time, such as college students. The Production Laborer will be working on large boats with craft supervisors and crew during boat construction to keep the boat and work areas clean, organized, and clear of debris and clutter.
If you have these basic requirements and are looking for a position where you will work on fascinating projects, using state-of-the-art materials and processes while receiving a good compensation package, consider the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
|Qualification||Skill, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Physically able to lift 50-lbs, bend, stoop, climb stairs and ladders, and reach.
• Conscientious and safety-minded.
• Detail oriented and organized while able to continuously improve efficiency.
• Ability to follow directions.
• Good interpersonal/communication skills and a positive attitude.
• Enjoys a team-oriented environment.
• Perform other company duties as assigned. Willing to be flexible regarding job duties.
|Days/Hours||Part-time Mon. – Thurs. 6:00am to 4:30pm
Mid-May to August 31
|Contact Info||Laura Smit, 200 Harris Ave., EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|How to Apply||Applications are accepted online only. Please apply at https://www.allamericanmarine.com/about/job-opportunities|
|Position Closes||May 10, 2017|