Job position / title
Name of business / employer
Silfab Solar WA
Job description / duties
Current Opening: Shipper/Receiver II – Mon thru Fri – 8:00AM – 4:30PM
• Complete forklift inspection form at the beginning of every shift.
• Complete vehicle inspection form for Itek Energy materials truck at the beginning of every shift.
• Organize and pack finished goods to specification daily for transfer to storage facility.
• Transfer goods to and from storage facility to warehouse utilizing the company truck, company forklifts and hand dollies.
• Deliver raw materials to the various production areas from the warehouses as required.
• Communicate effectively with peers through each shift.
• Offload LTL trucks and full-container loads of incoming shipments.
• Verify condition of shipment’s contents, and accuracy in relation to BOL/packing list prior to full acceptance.
• Process all incoming receipts in a prompt, accurate, and efficient manner.
• Stock and maintain production materials to established levels.
• Monitor waste receptacles and consolidate drop boxes as necessary.
• Update inventory tracking sheets upon material movement.
• Assist inventory control with cycle counting components and finished goods.
• Organize and maintain clean warehousing and receiving areas.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Noise Exposure: Elevated levels: 75% of time
• Repetitive Motions: 60% of time
• Standing: 75% of time
• Lifting: Up to 50 pounds 20% of time, > 25 pounds 20% of time, <25 pounds 60% of time
• Walking: 50% of time
• Outdoor Exposure: >10% of time
**A 5-year driving abstract and post offer pre-placement DOT physical and zero tolerance drug screen are required for this position. Employment is contingent on successful completion of physical and abstract**
• Command working knowledge of raw materials, warehouse and production scheduling.
• Obtain forklift safety certification through Itek Energy’s forklift safety course.
• Experience operating forklifts in a variety of conditions—including indoors, outdoors, in cramped spaces, and loading and unloading freight from trailers and containers.
• Current valid state-issued driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
• Able to package materials appropriate to the shipping and storage methods.
• Strong communication and math skills.
• Ability to read and write in the English language.
• Attention to details as well as accuracy of parts counting.
Education/Training and Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum one year of experience in warehousing, shipping and receiving duties
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
$14 – $17 an hour
Days and hours of employment
Mon thru Fri: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Person or department to contact
800 Cornwall Ave, Bellingham, WA 98225
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter