Job position / title
Name of business / employer
MANUFACTURNG / ZODIAC AEROSPACE
Job description / duties
§ Using hands, will manufacture and assemble various components to construct commercial aircraft interiors.
§ Adheres to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
§ Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
§ Builds sub assemblies of aircraft components, such as:
o Lay-up and trim composite panels (Fiberglass Experience applicable)
o Installs inserts and applies edging material
o Fill and fair panels as necessary per the established specification or customer limits (Auto body/Bondo experience applicable)
o Paint surfaces (Auto body experience a plus)
o Wrap panels (Vinyl wrapping experience applicable)
o Assemble components (Carpentry and Construction experience applicable)
o Forming of aluminum trim extrusions, fiberglass laminates and other materials for completion of the sub assemblies, parts or structures.
§ Assembles aircraft structures and units, such as:
o Bonds and attaches the sub assemblies to the structure/unit.
o Attaches the hardware and some electrical components.
§ Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
§ Must carefully handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the integrity and quality is not compromised by handling.
§ As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
– HIgh School Diploma or GED required
– Knowledge of “shop math” Including use of measurement tools preferred
– Familiarty with blueprint reading preferred
– Ability to meet deadlines required
– Ability to use a variety of han tools required
– must be self-direted and take initiative on projects
• Customer Focus – solicits and uses feedback for continuous improvement. Strives for quality and excellence.
• Accountability – takes a no excuses approach to making things happen. Takes responsibility for own actions and results.
• Collaboration – Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
• Communication – Excellent interpersonal and communication.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Must be self motivated
OTHER REQUIED SKILSS AND ABILITIES
• Computer experience and/or knowledge of MS Word, Access and Excel preferred
• Ability to work different shifts preferred
• Ability to work overtime required
• Attention to detail required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. See below for specific information.
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
Days and hours of employment
Standard workweek often exceeds 40 hours/week
Person or department to contact
3225 WOBURN STREET, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226
360.738.2005 ext. 3598
How to apply
TO APPLY GO TO: http://www.zodiacaerospace.com/en/candidates
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter