Job position / title
35-40 HRS FT Commercial Cleaner
Name of business / employer
Job description / duties
Who is Whatcom Janitorial?
A local janitorial company that has been in business for 22 years is looking for quality people who take pride in making a place sparkle. Come join an incredible team of knowledgeable and hard-working, professional people.
We are currently looking for a motivated, reliable and independent person to work in the Whatcom County Area. WE pride ourselves on attention to detail and the ability of our employees to manage their self’s and accounts. All cleaning supplies supplied by our company as well as company vans. The ideal candidate will be able to perform all the duties required and be an outstanding representative of Whatcom Janitorial.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a day shift consisting of a fulltime – nonexempt position.
Please specify in the email what position you are applying for:
Shift: Monday – Friday – Day Shift – We have some flexibility!
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
• Perform and document routine inspection of own work
• Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
• Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
• Restocking of consumable products
• Stock and maintain supply rooms
• Follow all health and safety regulations
• Ability to clean not only the basics but to clean with detail!
• Must be able to push and pull heavy objects and equipment
• Must be able to lift objects up to 50 pounds (usually supplies to accounts or cleaning equipment/tools/chemicals)
• Position requires reaching, bending, stooping and handling various equipment with hands
• Must be able to walk and/or stand for up to four hours at a time minimum
• Must be able to perform all required duties of the position
• Must be able to use hand tools and facilities equipment
• Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
Clean driving record for some shifts require use of company vans.
Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from customers
Driver License and car insurance
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
Excellent organizational skills a must
Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
Reliability is a must!
Must attend the monthly safety meetings.
Compensation & Benefits
• Employee Orientated Company
• Wage growth with the company!
• Career growth!
• Paid safety meetings
• Incentive gifts
• IRA after 2 years of services
• Flexible Schedule
• Paid drive time and mileage
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
Days and hours of employment
m-f 35-40 hrs
Person or department to contact
1602 Carolina St D4 Bellingham, WA 98229
How to apply
We are really looking for individuals that want to stick around for a while and become part of our family. We want team players who are willing to pitch in here and there when needed as well as work well with others.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a brief description of why you are applying for this position and why you would fit into our company. We look forward to speaking with you!
Also please note what type of work schedule you are looking for at this time and any anticipated changes you might have in the future.
If you don’t send a brief description we will assume you did not read the ad fully and will not respond to your resume.
Applications should include