Job position / title
Name of business / employer
All American Marine
Job description / duties
All American Marine is an internationally recognized manufacturer of aluminum high performance passenger ferries, research vessels and other custom manufactured work boats. We are looking for skilled individuals who are exceptional team players, easy to work with, who enjoy their work and have good people skills.
Currently, we have open: a Marine Electrician position – Journeyman level
If you have these basic requirements and are looking for a position where you will work on fascinating projects, using state-of-the-art materials and processes while receiving a good compensation package, consider the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Read electrical and mechanical diagrams, drawings, or specifications to determine job requirements.
2. In conjunction with the Electrical Supervisor or Project Manager, plan the layout of wiring systems.
3. Test for, locate, and repair electrical malfunctions.
4. Install electrical and electronic control systems.
5. Assemble and fabricate electrical and electronic components and appliances.
6. Connect electrical equipment to power sources.
7. Assist with other aspects of the boat outfitting and production as needed.
8. Performs all functions in a careful and safe manner while always keeping an eye out for others in the area.
9. Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
10. Perform other company duties as assigned. Willing to be flexible in job duties.
11. Ability to negotiate stairs, ladders and heights, crawl in confined spaces.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES
• Journeyman/Leadman electrician skills.
• ABYC certification preferred.
• Shipbuilding or construction background.
• Familiarity with a variety of electrical codes and ratings.
• Skilled usage of hand and power tools.
• Detail oriented while able to continuously improve efficiency
• Ability to follow directions.
• Ability to work independently and be a self starter.
• Enjoys a team-oriented environment and works well with others.
• Confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people.
• Positive attitude and desire for self-improvement
Please apply at https://www.allamericanmarine.com/employment/
All American Marine, Inc. is a federal contractor and employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test.
All American Marine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As required by 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
Depends on skill
Days and hours of employment
Monday-Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
Person or department to contact
1010 Hilton Ave.
Work location (if different from above)
How to apply
Please apply online at https://www.allamericanmarine.com/employment/
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter