Job position / title: ALL FOH and BOH Positions
Name of business / employer: Twin Sisters Brewing Company
Job description / duties
- Twin Sisters Brewing Company is hiring for experienced cooks, bartenders and servers for our grand opening in just a few weeks! Must be reliable, punctual, honest and have a sense of urgency and excitement for the service and beer industry. We encourage camaraderie among our team, and believe that success comes from building a family, not a staff.
- Though we are looking to fill all positions front and back of house, we are actively seeking to find experienced BARTENDERS, COOKS & SERVERS that can act as trainers during our first few weeks of opening!
- We strive to provide full-time positions that include competitive wages, earned paid-time-off, and medical benefits. Regular education and training will be provided on beer, wine, food, and service standards.
- If you are a hardworking, service-loving, Bellingham local looking to be part of the beer community, Twin Sisters Brewing Company and Bellingham Beer Garden might be the place for you. Join our team by applying on the website at twinsistersbrewing.com/join-our-team or come to our job fair to check out the site, apply in person, and meet the team on Wednesday, Thursday, OR Friday, 1 – 5 PM!
We look forward to meeting you! Twin Sisters Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All positions currently hiring for:
- -Line/Prep Cooks
- -Sous Chef
- -Bar Backs
Apply on the website at WWW.TWINSISTERSBREWING.COM/JOIN-OUR-TEAM
Person or department to contact: Travis Gunn
Business address: 500 Carolina Street
How to apply
- JOB FAIR : June 13-15, 1-5PM at 500 Carolina Street, Bellingham
- online at twinsistersbrewing.com/join-our-team
Applications should include