|Position||Zip Tour Guide|
|Job Description||Primary Purpose of Position: Provide an exceptional touring experience while facilitating groups through an 8 line Zip Tour on San Juan Island.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate zip line tours and provide an interactive and enjoyable experience for guests; Be comfortable leading groups ranging in age from children to older adults with all levels of fear and expectation.
• Must be able to effectively and safely handle attaching and detaching of equipment and have a complete understanding of the zipping experience and protocols.
• Create fun and safe work environment. Set the mood for the company by reflecting a positive enthusiastic tone.
• Can physically teach and assist guests from precarious situations including lifting guests and performing first aid.
• Can safely and responsibly provide transportation to and from the tour.
• Must be able to conduct and initiate pleasant and knowledgeable conversation about the island and the tour, and participate fully in the guest’s orientation and equipment setup.
• Take proper care of all equipment.
Work location is in Friday Harbor, Washington