Job position / title
Name of business / employer
TKK Communications, LLC
Job description / duties
TKK Communications is currently hiring a Tower Hand in the PNW.
TKK is differentiated by strong project management and deep understanding of carriers’ needs gained by years of experience. TKK provides Tower, Civil and Equipment Installation services. Willing to train, depending on experience and positive attitude.
We are seeking individuals who want to grow and learn with the company. The ideal person for this position will be someone who takes ownership of their job and strives to provide excellent service. If you can be this person, do not hesitate to submit a resume.
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for but not limited to:
• The Tower Hand is expected to perform wireless installations and civil construction.
• Routinely works with all outside installation contractors and departments within the company to complete work assignments on all equipment to include antennas, towers, coax cabling and associated equipment. Assist with carrier upgrades and adds.
• Follow detailed method of procedures (MOP) and practices to perform maintenance on equipment.
• Develop and maintain a positive company image and provide a strong example for crew members for quality, safety, and professionalism.
• Ability to climb towers 100+ feet tall, with a 50 lb. load.
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk, and drive or ride in a truck for long periods of time.
• Must be proactive.
• Travel Requirements: Must be available to travel up to 100% for weeks at a time if required.
• Good oral and written communications skills – will have direct customer interaction.
• Drug Free.
• Extensive experience with Carrier Adds, and LTE.
• Highly skilled at installation, testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting network systems as they relate to equipment installation and failure.
• 1+ years of experience climbing and working on Towers.
• Experience climbing towers 100+ feet tall, with a 50 lb. load.
• Strong reporting skills to team foreman.
• Flexible to work shift work to include maintenance window and weekends if needed.
• OSHA Safety standards certification is preferred (will provide training).
• Comtrain or Fall Rescue certification preferred (will provide training).
• A valid driver’s license with an MVR record that classifies you as insurable.
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
Days and hours of employment
Must be able to work 7 days a week
Dates of employment (specify if temp or seasonal)
Person or department to contact
1385 Admiral Place, Ferndale, WA. 98248
Work location (if different from above)
WA, ID, OR
360.746.8948 ext. 104
How to apply
Send Resume to careers@TKKCommunications.com
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter