Job position / title
PT Cleaner – Flexible
Name of business / employer
Job description / duties
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a day/night shift consisting of a full-time – non-exempt position.
Shift: Mon-Fri 3-4 hrs a day anytime between 9am and 5pm
• Career-Focused individuals encouraged to apply – always room for advancement!
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Detailed cleaning (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, edging floors, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, cleaning walkways, laundry rooms, etc)
• Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc)
• Perform and document routine inspection of own work
• Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
• Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
• Restocking of consumable products
• Stock and maintain supply rooms
• Follow all health and safety regulations
• Ability to clean not only the basics but to clean with detail!
• Must be able to push and pull heavy objects and equipment
• Must be able to lift objects up to 50 pounds (usually lifing supplies to accounts or cleaning equipment/tools/chemicals)
• Position requires reaching, bending, stooping and handling various equipment with hands
• Must be able to walk and/or stand for up to four hours at a time minimum
• Must be able to perform all required duties of the position
• Must be able to use hand tools and facilities equipment
• Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
Compensation & Benefits
• Additional on-call pay
• Employee Orientated Company
• Wage growth with the company!
• Career growth!
• Paid safety meetings
• Incentive gifts
• IRA after 2 years of services
• Flexible Schedule
• Paid drive time and mileage
We are really looking for individuals that want to stick around for a while and become part of our family. We want team players who are willing to pitch in here and there when needed as well as work well with others.
Please send a resume and a brief description of why you are applying for this position and why you would fit into our company. We look forward to speaking with you!
Also please note what type of work schedule you are looking for at this time and any anticipated changes you might have in the future.
If you don’t send a brief description we will assume you did not read the ad fully and will not respond to your resume.
Clean driving record for some shifts requires the use of company vans.
Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from customers
Driver License and car insurance
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
Excellent organizational skills a must
Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
Reliability is a must!
Must attend the monthly safety meetings.
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
Days and hours of employment
m-f 4 hrs a day anytime between 9am-5pm
Person or department to contact
1602 Carolina Street Unit D4 Bellingham, WA
Work location (if different from above)
How to apply
Please email a brief discription and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the position!
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter