Skagit Valley College has a variety of exciting career opportunities! Please share with those who may be interested.
About us: Tucked away near the Cascade Mountains and the San Juan Islands in the Salish Sea, Skagit Valley College is perfectly situated in close proximity to picturesque waterfront towns and world-class outdoor recreation. For easy access to thriving urban and cultural arts scenes, SVC is nearly halfway between Seattle and Vancouver, BC. The college is based in Mount Vernon, while serving a campus in Oak Harbor on Whidbey Island, and centers in Langley, Clinton, Anacortes, and Friday Harbor.
Full-time, Classified & Exempt Staff:
- Purchasing, Grants & Contracts Supervisor (closes 5/24/18)
- Early Childhood Program Specialist 2, Assistant Teacher – Oak Harbor & Anacortes, WA
- Early Childhood Program Specialist 2, Family Support Specialist – Langley, WA
- Early Childhood Program Specialist 3, Lead Teacher – Anacortes, WA
Full-time, Tenure-track Faculty:
- Nursing Instructor, Tenure-Track Faculty
Part-time, Hourly Staff:
- Chef, McIntyre Hall Performing Arts & Convention Center
- Custodian – Whidbey Island Campus
- Custodian – South Whidbey Island Campus
- Culinary Food Service Worker 1
- ECEAP Substitutes, Teaching Aide, Assistant Teacher & Lead Teacher
- ECEAP Assistant Teacher (ECPS2) – Langley, WA
- ECEAP Classroom Aide (ECPS1) – Langley, WA & Anacortes, WA
- ECEAP Lead Teacher (ECPS3) – Langley, WA
- Maintenance Custodian – Whidbey Island Campus
- Security Guard
- Security Guard – Whidbey Island Campus
- Stage Technician I
- Various Head Start positions
Part-time, Adjunct Faculty:
- Communication Studies
- Nursing Instructor
- Psychology Instructor
- Basic Education for Adults
For a complete list of openings and more information on qualifications, salary, and how to apply, visit our career opportunities site, or visit https://www.skagit.edu/about/human-resources/current-job-openings/ As outlined in the job announcement, applicants must complete an online application, which may require completing supplemental questions and uploading required documents.
Interested in other opportunities? To be notified of current openings in areas that interest you, you may fill out a Job Interest Card, or visit https://www.skagit.edu/about/human-resources/job-opening-notifications/ Place a check in the box next to each job category of interest, and fill out the form. You will receive an email notification each time a position opens with Skagit Valley College whose category matches your selections.
Staff and Faculty at SVC respect and work effectively with diverse students, colleagues and others in a campus climate that promotes innovative teaching, quality scholarship, a diverse learning environment, and equitable access and educational achievement for all students. Skagit Valley College is an equal opportunity employer. Skagit Valley College provides a drug-free environment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or age in its programs and employment.
Skagit Valley College adheres to a set of guiding principles: Respect, Integrity, Open and Honest Communication, and Collaboration
HR Generalist & Talent Acquisition Specialist
Skagit Valley College
Office: (360) 416-7954 | Main: (360) 416-7794