Job position / title: Cat Care Specialist
Name of business / employer: Cat Nap Inn
Job description / duties
Cat Care Specialists at Cat Nap Inn care for our feline guests by accurately recording eating, drinking and elimination and assessing the cat’s mood and behavior. They also care for the cat’s parents by providing friendly service during check in and check out. Our specialists also do much of the back house support (laundry, dishes, cleaning litter pans, cleaning suites in-between guests, keeping the grounds beautiful which means weeding and outside landscape maintenance). We are looking for a long-term employee, not just summer or holiday help.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, experience working or volunteering in a vet clinic, boarding facility or animal
- shelter desired.
- Ability to work alone, without supervision.
- Reliability- as an extremely small facility, we will be counting on you to be here on your scheduled
- We are not on the bus line you must have reliable transportation.
- Punctual- We have a very tight schedule for feeding and medicating the cats. You must be on time.
- Somewhat flexible schedule-we are a seasonal business and may need extra help during the summer
- and around holidays or less help during quieter times.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow direction and change gears quickly.
- Be able to safely lift 40 pounds.
- A positive, friendly, can-do attitude while being able to work as a team.
- Ability to work with the public with a customer service focus.
- Legible writing.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Only non-smokers
Person or department to contact: Kolleen Fox
Business address: 1244 Butler Creek Road Sedro Woolley Wa 98284
How to apply
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. E-mail resume and cover letter which includes a brief description of why, in addition to being a cat lover, you believe your experience, accomplishments and personal qualities make you a qualified candidate for the position. Please also include a brief description of your most recent animal related experience if applicable to email@example.com
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter