|Snowater Resort consists of 174 individual condominiums in 15 buildings distributed over 27 acres of old growth forest. There are 43 Timeshare condominium units in the complex and 134 privately owned vacation condos. Owners and guests enjoy indoor pools, jacuzzi, workout room and indoor sports courts. We are located in Glacier at mile marker 35. The ideal candidate would live locally.
Our employees receive full Medical & Dental coverage along with accrue vacation and sick time after a 90 day working test period. Employees also enjoy the use of the Snowater Facilities.
This list is intended only to illustrate the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
The Administrative Assistant:
1. Perform reception work; greet visitors in a friendly and courteous manner; provide information regarding established policies to owners, guests, and general public. Maintain security and confidentiality.
2. Answer telephones, screen calls, respond to inquiries and/or refer callers as required.
3. Process mail/email that may require attaching related correspondence or information before forwarding or responding.
4. Perform required check-in/check-out process for owners and guests; report maintenance issues.
5. Work with and respond to various individuals, vendors, and agencies to address and resolve concerns.
6. Perform moderate numerical calculations involving accounts payable, accounts receivable, cashiering, petty cash, and other applications using QuickBooks Desktop and Poynt credit card terminal.
7. Compose, draft, proofread, edit, copy, collate, and distribute documents and correspondence.
8. Maintain and order area brochures and other information available in reception.
9. Communicate with our Housekeeping Supervisor and Maintenance department daily.
10. Assist homeowners with accessing our website www.snowater.org, issuing or resetting passwords. Providing support in helping them locate the information they request.
1. Because of the small size of the staff, each employee is expected to perform a wide range of office and field duties outside her/his normal representative duties, as may be required.
The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to operate, finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may need to occasionally operate a motor vehicle. Mileage is reimbursed when running errands on behalf of Snowater such as going to the Post Office.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.