Job position / title
Name of business / employer
Job description / duties
This position is responsible for assisting the Contract Administrator and administrative staff with various tasks as needed, and perform a variety of daily office tasks (check paper supplies, coffee supplies, order office supplies, greet visitors, office appearance). Create and maintain project documentation, inventory documentation, initial scheduling of temporary employees and timekeeping reconciliation for temps, incoming mail distribution, preparing outgoing mail, routing internal documents, scheduling appointments, meetings and events, preparing meeting agendas and minutes, assist sales staff by making phone calls to vendors and subcontractors for quotes or information, for projects out to bid confirm plan holders list and GC’s contact information. Successful candidates will be required to complete an administrative background screen as part of the onboarding process. Successful candidates will be required to participate in pre-employment drug screening and random drug screening per our drug free workplace policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for Ordering office supplies.
• Assists timekeeping and reconciliation of timekeeping records for temporary staffing employees.
• Assists with routing internal documents from the NW Office to the Corporate Office and other offices as needed.
• Assists Project Management and Production Staff with purchasing of project materials including: Writing Purchase Orders, Soliciting Quotes, and confirming delivery status.
• Responsible for transmitting project documentation including submittals, correspondence, etc., and keeping accurate logs of their status and dates. Will also be responsible for distribution of responses to the appropriate staff member and providing updates on status of project documentation.
• Responsible for distribution of weekly production and cost reports to management staff.
• Assists with inventory documentation and record keeping.
• Assists with calling temporary staffing agencies to arrange temporary employment.
• Facilitates and schedules drug screening in coordination with the Human Resources Department.
• Assists sales staff with proposals, quotes, and follow-up phone calls with General Contractors, Suppliers, and Subcontractors.
• Assists employees with preparing and submitting expense reimbursement reports per Accounts Payable policies and procedures.
• Schedules and serves as the secretary for appointments and meetings by taking notes, recording minutes, and agendas.
• Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associates degree in business administration and 1 year of office administration experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prefer experience with construction, but not required.
Please see website for additional Qualifications.
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
Days and hours of employment
Full Time M-F 8-5
Person or department to contact
5500 Nordic Way
How to apply
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter