Job position / title
Purchasing / Operations Specialist
Name of business / employer
NutraDried Food Co, LLC
Job description / duties
Purchasing & Operations Specialist
Summary of Function
The primary function of the Purchasing & Operations Specialist position is to ensure that transactions related to procurement and operations activities are properly initiated and recorded on a day-to-day basis. The position requires strong attention to detail, a constant drive to establish methods of process to improve workflow and accuracy, good communication skills and follow through.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Research and determine the appropriate vendor(s) to establish relationships with in order to procure needed product.
• Request that credit applications be sent to the attention of the A/P Supervisor.
• Create and review purchase orders for accuracy and communicate any discrepancies and/or issues with the proper personnel. Once all necessary changes and/or corrections have been made, send the purchase order to the appropriate vendor.
• Verify the “Receipt of Goods” action within the accounting program against the purchase order upon receiving the underlying product.
• Communicate any discrepancies and/or issues with the proper entity and/or personnel.
• Setup/maintain vendor account records/categories.
• Assist with inventory item activities such Inventory Replenishment program reconciliation.
• Update Production Inventory Schedule.
• Assist in new packaging projects.
• Setup/maintain UPC’s for new sku’s in GS1.
• Assist other personnel in the case of an absence or with overflow work.
• Maintain proper paperwork that complies with our GMP procedures SQF Compliance requirements.
• Data entry as needed to ensure all records needed are up to date and in compliance with set procedures.
• Other tasks, as assigned.
Completion of a 2-year college/university degree is desired or equivalent work experience.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
Candidate must be detail oriented, motivated, and able to handle stress, possess good communication skills, able to multi-task and work in a group environment. Experience in the given field or practical experience is required. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software & Quickbooks is preferred.
Experience in manufacturing, graphic arts a plus
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
Days and hours of employment
8 – 4:30 / Mon – Fri
Dates of employment (specify if temp or seasonal)
Person or department to contact
6920 Salashan Pkwy, #D111, Ferndale, WA 98248
360.366.4567 ext. 116
How to apply
Email resume to: email@example.com
Mail resume to: NutraDried Food Co, LLC, 6920 Salashan Pkwy #D111, Ferndale, WA 98248
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter