Job position / title
Aluminum Welder/Fabricator – Journeyman Level
Name of business / employer
All American Marine, Inc.
Job description / duties
Summary of Functions:
Welding and fabrication of aluminum components and sub-assemblies
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receive instructions and drawings for tasks specific to a job as assigned by weld/fab
supervisor and leads.
2. Plan details of working procedures to accomplish task and plan out tool and material
3. Fabricates parts by cutting, grinding, and welding aluminum. Work using welding
techniques and appropriate welding equipment.
4. Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded. Sets up, assembles, and tacks weld
5. Safely uses shop equipment to cut assemblies and material to size and shape.
6. Performs all functions in a careful and safe manner, always being observant for
others in the area.
7. Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
8. Work 40 hours + per week (typically 4-10’s, M-Th) and overtime as needed.
9. Able to lift and carry 50 lb loads up and down steps; work at heights; work in
10. Works with and helps to train apprentice welder/fabricators.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
• Minimum of 3 years aluminum welding, strong fabricating and fitting skills
• Current with aluminum mig and tig processes
• Shipbuilding/boat building experience
• Read and comprehend drawings to complete work
• Ability to follow directions
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
• Able to work in a team-oriented environment
• Works well with others
• Positive attitude
• Desire for self-improvement
• Perform other company duties as assigned; willing to be flexible regarding job duties
• Successful completion of a weld skills test is required
All American Marine, Inc. is a federal contractor and employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test.
All American Marine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As required by 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
Days and hours of employment
Monday-Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
Dates of employment (specify if temp or seasonal)
Full-time, long term
Person or department to contact
1010 Hilton Ave.
Work location (if different from above)
How to apply
Please apply online at: https://www.allamericanmarine.com/employment/
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter