Job position / title
Customs Brokerage Rep II
Name of business / employer
UPS Supply Chain Solutions
Job description / duties
For a full description, please go to https://www.jobs-ups.com/ Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Preparation of customs entries and forwarding freight to designated locations. This may involve interface with international and domestic carriers, overseas offices, and importers. Prepare Customs entries and follow-up with the clearance process on all entries prepared. Communicate documentation discrepancies to client and supervisor. Document review and assessment of accuracy, verifying country of origin/export, IOR, terms of sale and value to ensure that compliance and federal regulation requirements are achieved.
‘- At least two years of customer service, general office, or data entry experience
– High School diploma or equivalent
– Proficiency in Microsoft office
– Accurate and rapid data entry
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Proven organizational skills
– At least one year of Customs Brokerage or Import/Export experience
– Ability to multi-task.
– Team oriented player
– The Ability to project a professional image to The customer and to represent UPS SCS in a positive manner.
– US Customs Classification and BOSS (program) experience is desirable.
– one year Product Lock
Please log on to https://www.jobs-ups.com/ for application details.
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
To be determined
Days and hours of employment
Person or department to contact
2150 Peace Portal Dr, Blaine
How to apply
‘Please log on to https://www.jobs-ups.com/ for application details and instructions.
Applications should include