Job position / title
Maintenance Parts Clerk
Name of business / employer
Job description / duties
Silfab Solar Inc.
Join Silfab Solar in our mission to reduce carbon emissions and improve access to clean energy!
Working with Silfab Solar means working with the largest automated solar manufacturing facility in North America. We are an international leader in the production of ultra-high efficiency solar modules, leveraging over 35 years of solar experience in development, manufacturing, distribution, and innovation.
If you are ready to be a part of a diverse team in the clean energy industry and working with cutting-edge technology, then we have a place for you.
We are looking to add a Maintenance Parts Clerk to our team!
We are looking for team and customer-oriented individuals who can work up to 12-hour shifts of standing, walking, and repetitive motion. We want to hear about your attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and basic computer skills.
• Maintains effective and efficient stock levels of maintenance parts in support of production and repair schedule
• Orders specialized parts when necessary
• Ensures that costs are minimized while providing the highest service level in support of operations
• Obtains quotes from vendors for stock parts as well as individual part/component requests from the maintenance staff
• Submits purchase requests with quotes for appropriate and timely approval
• Maintains the parts stock room inventory to track, reorder, and organize spare parts
• Maintains inventories of supplies to support operations and maintenance
• Monitors and tracks vendor credit limits to avoid over-drawing
• Assists purchasing in the reconciliation of invoice discrepancies
We are pleased to offer employment in the clean energy industry with a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Time
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• HSA Option
• Life Insurance w/AD&D
• Supplemental Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Results-driven self-starter
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
• Ability to communicate effectively via phone and email
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors
• Ability to work independently and also to take direction
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including strong skills in Outlook and Excel
• Experience with ERP systems, Navision experience is a plus
• Previous manufacturing or industrial maintenance experience
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
Days and hours of employment
Person or department to contact
800 Cornwall Avenue Bellingham, WA
How to apply
If you want to be a part of this team, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter