Job position / title
Name of business / employer
Job description / duties
Who is Whatcom Janitorial?
Local janitorial company that has been in business for 21 years is looking for quality people who take pride in making a place sparkle. Come join an incredible team of knowledgeable and hard-working, professional people.
What we need! We are currently looking for a Janitorial Cleaner to work in the Whatcom County Area.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform all the duties required and be an outstanding representative of Whatcom Janitorial.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming them with provided facilities equipment
• Perform trash removal and replace containers with empty bags
• Service, supply and clean restrooms including all fixtures; toilets, urinals, partitions, walls, vents and mirrors
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
• Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
• Patrol entire site for any trash and/or spills that needs to be cleaned
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
• This is a Full-time non-exempt position and at 30 hrs a week –Day Shift
• Must be able to push and pull heavy objects and equipment
• Must be able to lift objects up to 50 pounds
• Position requires reaching, bending, stooping and handling various equipment with hands
• Must be able to walk and/or stand for up to four hours at a time minimum
• Must be able to perform all required duties of the position
• Must be able to use hand tools and facilities equipment
• Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from customers
• Driver License and car insurance
• Ability pass a controlled substance test and background check
• Hard working and reliable
Principals only. Recruiters, p
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
13 + per hr
Days and hours of employment
30 hrs – M- F
Person or department to contact
1602 Carolina St, Unit D4
Work location (if different from above)
How to apply
please email your resume to email@example.com to set up an interview.
Applications should include