Job position / title
Answering Service Operator
Name of business / employer
Business Extension Service
Job description / duties
Who We Are:
Business Extension Service began offering 24/7 answering services in 1972 and hasn’t closed a day since! We support businesses and non-profits as a liaison for their customers.
It is our mission to support organizations with outstanding customer service.
Our vision is to be the premier national answering service.
• Passion for personal and team growth
• Service and leadership at all levels
Essential Skills for Success:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Ability to multi-task
Essential Job Duties:
• Follow detailed instructions and relay messages accurately to clients
• Schedule appointments and process online orders
• Dispatch security and alarm calls
• Maintain composure and professionalism in a fast-paced environment
• Use strong phone skills and verbal communication
• 18+ years of age and legally entitled to work in the U.S.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time and remain alert
• Possess basic computer skills
• Type 40 WPM
• Ability to speak, read and write effectively in English
• Open Availability for 24/7 service
Bilingual individuals and those with previous medical and call center experience are encouraged to apply.
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
$12.50 with raise upon completion of training
Days and hours of employment
24/7 availability, Preferred nights and weekends
Person or department to contact
2009 Iron St
Work location (if different from above)
How to apply
Please email a cover letter expressing your interest in the position along with a current resume.
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter