Ever Thought About Working in an Office?
• What kinds of positions are there in an office?
• What is the etiquette for handling a multi-line phone?
• How many words per minute do I need to type?
• Am I the right kind of person to work in an office?
• Do I need more training to be ready?
• What kinds of computer skills do I need?
• Are there special customer service skills I need?
• Are there certain kinds of business letters I need to know how to write?
• Should I consider the Office Administration Certificate program at the community college?
These are just some of the questions that will be answered in a 3-day series of one-hour, hands-on workshops, presented by Vicki Lee, an educator who spent several decades working in offices as an administrative assistant and office manager.
April 2nd, 3rd, and 4th
Hosted by Whatcom Goodwill Job Training Center
Please call to sign up, or register at the Center
For more information, please call Jim Hale @ 360-738-0483
Benita G. Bowen, Employment Specialist
Job Training & Education Center Whatcom County | Goodwill®
T (360) 738-0483 ext.1909| http://www.seattlegoodwill.org
Celebrating 90 years of building the future