Job position / title
Union Management Position
Name of business / employer
Job description / duties
Our company is currently expanding in the Lynnwood area, with a new office opening soon in Sedro Wooley,and is in need of Managers to help run our office! We are Union based company that works closely with Union Members, so customer service skills are a must. Fire fighters, veterans, and police officers just to name a few groups. We offer training, benefits, and bonuses as long as you offer a positive attitude and a great work ethic.
We are conducting interviews this week, and spots are filling up fast!!
Apply now with an updated resume. Good Luck!
– Have great customer service skills
– Are willing to train
– Can work well with others
– Have a reliable form of transportation
– Can pass a background check
– Positive attitude
– Good phone skills
– Management experience a plus but not a must
– Minimum a high school diploma or equivalent
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
Days and hours of employment
Afternoon and Evening Shifts
Person or department to contact
Caitlin Kermen, Hiring Manager
19109 36th ave W, Lynwood WA
Work location (if different from above)
How to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com or call to set up a phone interview. (360)547-9273.
There are four parts to the interview process:
1. Phone interview with a hiring manager
2. In-person interview at the Lynwood office
3. Group interview right after with those qualified to continue
4. Final interview with the General Manager.
In person interviews are held on Thursdays only. If selected to move on to in-person interviews please be advised the process usually lasts from 9AM to Noon.
All training is provided from the Lynwood office. You will be allowed to work from your local area (Whatcom county and surrounding areas).
Applications should include