Job position / title
Name of business / employer
Gleason Law Office LLC
Job description / duties
Seeking a part-time legal assistant (approximately 20 hours a week) in a legal office focused on criminal law.
Duties would include a wide variety of office tasks, such as client intake; copying, scanning; processing incoming mail; file organization and management; taking phone calls from clients and potential clients. Additional duties may be required.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
– Some experience with or knowledge of the criminal justice system.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
– Attention to detail extremely important
– Preferably fluent in Spanish
– Excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling and organizational skills
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
Days and hours of employment
Monday – Friday
Person or department to contact
1202 S. 2nd St., #D, Mt. Vernon, WA 98273
How to apply
Please email a copy of your resume, references, a cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter