Job position / title
Name of business / employer
All American marine
Job description / duties
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for a broad spectrum of tasks inclusive of, but not limited to, directing the financial affairs of the company and preparation of financial analyses of operations, including interim and annual financial statements with supporting schedules for the guidance of management. The Finance Manager is responsible for the company’s financial plans and policies, its accounting practices, the conduct of its relationship with lending institutions, insurance brokers/underwriters, and others in the financial community, the maintenance of its fiscal records, and the preparation of financial reports. The position involves supervision over general accounting, property accounting, purchasing functions, internal auditing, cost accounting, and budgetary controls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains the company’s system of accounts; keeps books and records on all company transactions and costs; and prepares financial statements and supporting schedules.
2. Development, analysis, and interpretation of statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the company.
3. Coordinates and directs the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, institutes and maintains other planning and control procedures, (including the cost accounting system), and analyzes/reports variances.
4. Furnishes internal reports, revises and updates reports to be more useful and efficient, and furnishes other external reports as necessary.
5. Responsible for evaluating and supervising the performance of the other accounting personnel as well as the Purchasing Manager.
6. Oversees the Human Resource department functions and requirements.
7. Administer company insurance requirements and act in an advisory capacity on legal matters.
8. Monitor and maintain company cash flow and financing requirements.
9. Oversight of contractual matters.
10. Assists in special projects or other functions as necessary or required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES
• Accounting degree with CPA designation preferred.
• 5 years experience as a controller, financial officer, and or business manager.
• Knowledge of the boat building industry.
• Excellent analytical, time management, and organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and be a self starter.
• Works well with others.
• Broad-based computerized accounting experience and skills. Advanced ability working with Microsoft Office programs.
All American Marine, Inc. is a federal contractor and employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test.
All American Marine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As required by 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
Days and hours of employment
Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Person or department to contact
1010 Hilton Ave.
Work location (if different from above)
How to apply
Applications available online only. Please apply at: https://www.allamericanmarine.com/about/job-opportunities/
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter