Job position / title
Name of business / employer
All American Marine, Inc.
Job description / duties
Reports To: SERVICES LEAD & PRODUCTION MANAGER
Summary of Functions:
Perform clean-up duties and minor repairs on company facilities and boats under construction. Assists in checking and removing safety hazards. Receives supervision from the Services Lead and Production Manager. This position does not supervise any other employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs cleaning and janitorial duties in the production facilities and on boats under construction, performs limited grounds’ maintenance, and may be called upon to perform minor repair or maintenance duties.
2. Assists with other Finish Department duties, such as: painting, sanding, and insulation installation as directed.
3. Reports need for major repairs to Supervisor.
4. Assists in checking facilities for safety hazards and reports any deficiency.
5. Assists in control of sanitation.
6. Performs all functions in a careful and safe manner while always keeping an eye out for others in the area.
7. Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
8. Work 40 hours + per week and occasional overtime as needed.
9. Able to lift and carry 50lb loads up and down steps; work at heights; work in confined spaces.
10. Willing to work night shift and weekends if required.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
• Physically able to lift 50-lbs, bend, stoop, climb stairs and ladders, and reach.
• Conscientious and safety-minded.
• Detail oriented while able to continuously improve efficiency
• Ability to follow directions.
• Ability to work independently, be a self starter and punctual.
• Good interpersonal/communication skills and a positive attitude.
• Enjoys a team-oriented environment.
• Confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people.
• Desire for self-improvement.
• Perform other company duties as assigned. Willing to be flexible regarding job duties.
All American Marine, Inc. is a federal contractor and employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test.
All American Marine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As required by 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Application deadline / closing date
Salary / rate of pay
$12.00 to $16.00 depending on skill
Days and hours of employment
Monday-Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
Dates of employment (specify if temp or seasonal)
Person or department to contact
1010 Hilton Ave.
Work location (if different from above)
How to apply
Applications are online only. Please apply at https://www.allamericanmarine.com/about/job-opportunities/. Click on Clean Up and Apply Now.
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter