Job position / title
Seasonal Customer Service Rep – $22-$25/hr
Name of business / employer
Preferred Freezer Services, LLC – Lynden, WA
Job description / duties
Customer Service Reps are required to manage orders, research and resolve customer inquiries, and handle necessary paperwork to complete the order process.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Monitor faxes and distribute to appropriate department/person immediately.
• Follow up with customers concerning problem orders from previous night.
• Process orders in a timely fashion
• Prepare order for keying, review and process orders
• Resolve lot and description problem prior to releasing.
• Contact customer by phone immediately to change or confirm any conflicts or changes on order.
• Make corrections per customer instructions.
• Answer phone calls with a clear friendly greeting and always maintain positive demeanor.
• Provide product information to customer.
• Compose correspondence as necessary to advise customer of findings or present necessary information.
• Take appropriate action on customer requests, inquires, reports, inventory levels and lot history.
• Office functions
• Fax customer copy of a signed bill of lading/transfer.
• Match signed bill of lading with corresponding back up and scan in DocSurfer.
• Match confirmed transfer with corresponding back up and scan in DocSurfer.
• Match and scan confirmed tallies.
• Mail original bill of lading/transfer/warehouse receipts to customer.
• Match and file pink original of bill of lading.
• Match and file warehouse receipt and yellow bill of lading for receipt file and second white copy of transfer to be filed in bill of lading file.
• Match tally with corresponding warehouse receipt and file.
• Scan picking copies.
• Fax weekly/daily reports when requested by customer.
• Share customer behavior patterns with team.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and minimum of 1-2 years of customer-related experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
• Good research and analytical ability.
• Detail-oriented; organized.
• Good time management skills.
• Keyboard dexterity.
• PC proficiency, including knowledge of Word and Excel.
Application deadline / closing date
If you do not have a specific closing date (e.g. ‘Open until filled’) please select a date which you believe will be a reasonable amount of time to fill the position. 07/27/2018
Salary / rate of pay
Enter a specific hourly rate, or a range or ‘negotiable’ $22-$25.00/hr as seasonal
Days and hours of employment
Mon-Fri – day shift hour
Dates of employment (specify if temp or seasonal)
Seasonal – possibly full-time afterward season
Person or department to contact
1400 S. Los Palos Street
Work location (if different from above)
How to apply
Go to http://www.preferredfreezer.com/careers – create a profile, upload the resume or enter the work history and or skills, select the Seasonal Customer Service Rep posting. For questions you can email email@example.com.
PS: applicants who go through through the website can be eligible to receive a hire-on bonus after 60 days of continuous full-time employment.
Applications should include