Job position / title
NAC / HCA
Name of business / employer
Job description / duties
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide the activities of daily living (grooming, dressing, bathing, dietary needs, ambulation, bowel and bladder care) the residents are entitled to receive per resident care plan.
2. Promote the safety of each resident.
3. Report anything unusual to the licensed nurse.
4. Maintain respect for resident’s home during all contact with resident and family.
5. Answer call lights promptly.
6. Use pager and walkie talkie communication system properly.
7. Dress appropriately, maintain good personal hygiene and grooming.
8. Adhere to all fire and safety policies and procedures.
9. Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout Lynden Manor.
10. Support and promote the philosophy, goals, objectives and programs of Lynden Manor.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by L.P.N. or D.N.S.
12. Attend ongoing orientation and in-service meetings.
1. Willingness to work with a frail, elderly population in a home-like environment.
2. Knowledge of proper body mechanics and safe transferring/lifting techniques.
3. Ability to work well with resident, personnel and support agencies.
4. Must possess patience, tact and cheerful disposition, as well as a willingness to
provide outstanding services to residents regardless of the resident’s ability to
function physically or cognitively.
5. Have or be able to obtain NAC or HCA certification
6. Must meet boarding home license requirements: background check, TB skin
test. Also must comply with all employment requirements: CPR/First Aid,
Food Handlers Permit, Mental Health and Dementia Training (Done in facility).
Application deadline / closing date
If you do not have a specific closing date (e.g. ‘Open until filled’) please select a date which you believe will be a reasonable amount of time to fill the position. 07/31/2018
Salary / rate of pay
Enter a specific hourly rate, or a range or ‘negotiable’ Negotiable DOE
Days and hours of employment
24 hr 7 day a week
Person or department to contact
905 Aaron Dr
Work location (if different from above)
How to apply
You make go to our website and apply under the career tab
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter