Job position / title: Resident Programs (Activities) Manager
Name of business / employer: Brookdale Bellingham
Job description / duties
Brookdale – Activity Manager
Full Time Activity Manager First Shift
Brookdale Bellingham 4415 Columbine Dr Bellingham, WA 98226
Job #: BSL611652
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
- Serve as a part of the management team to ensure policies and procedures are understood, trained, and implemented
- Hire, train, and manage associates to ensure all program expectations are in place and all customers involved have quality of life and are satisfied
- Schedule and implement the activities within the assisted living community
- Design creative and exciting resident programs to meet the individual needs and interests of the residents
- Plan a resident programs calendar each month for each resident; included providing one-to-one programming for residents who cannot participate in a group setting
- Coordinate the transportation of residents to and from events outside of the residence, which may include driving a residence motor vehicle.
If you’re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree in recreation, health education, or related field
* One year of direct programming experience preferably with older adults
* Must be able to drive a 12 passenger bus and have a clean driving record
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Person or department to contact: Annie Castle
Business address: 4415 Columbine Drive Bellingham WA 98226
How to apply: By phone, in person, or by email.
Applications should include