Job Title and Description: Middle School Tennis Coach
Must have: First Aid/CPR and be fingerprinted and have documented results of clear criminal record.
- Provide instruction in all phases of tennis;
- Works with student athletes to improve personal and teamwork skills;
- Provides guidance and encouragement to help students receive person gain from their participation;
- Maintain compliance of St. Paul’s Academy and middle school rules, regulations, and policies that pertain to athletic programs;
- Works with the athletic director to evaluate program needs;
- Promotes the proper use and care of school property;
- Communicate effectively with the team, staff, parents, administration, community and the media;
- Complete all necessary forms
- Organize and maintain team statistics and information;
- Completes paperwork timely and accurately;
- Maintains an acceptable attendance record and is punctual;
- At the end of the season evaluates assistant coach, provides an evaluation of the tennis program as well as inventories equipments and uniforms.
- Be knowledgeable of, monitor, and maintain compliance of applicable health and safety practices.
If interested please call St. Paul’s Academy 360-733-1750 or email athletic director at email@example.com.
Pay Rate (or range): $600-1,000 for the season
Hours/Week or Total Hours: 3-5 days per week 3:15-5:15 Beginning in Sept and end the last week in October
Employer: St. Paul’s Academy – Athletics
Contact Person: Kristin Siemon