Job position / title: Wellness Nurse – LPN
Name of business / employer: Brookdale Bellingham
Job description / duties
Brookdale – Wellness Nurse – LPN
Full Time Wellness Nurse – LPN All Shifts Available
Brookdale Bellingham 4415 Columbine Dr Bellingham, WA 98226
Job #: BSL61811
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
- Provide nursing services to residents, while promoting the highest level of well-being, as directed by management
- Administer medication and treatments according to health care providers’ orders and state regulations
- Assist resident care coordinator in creating individualized service plans based on resident needs
- Supervise and direct nursing assistants as needed
- Monitor resident responses to treatment plans and identify adverse medication interactions, alerting the resident care coordinator of any issues
- Update resident records with information regarding nursing care, treatment plans and observations
If you’re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of practice
- One year of nursing experience, preferably in an assisted living environment
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Person or department to contact: Christina Webster
Business address: 4415 Columbine Drive Bellingham WA 98226
How to apply: By phone, email, or in person.
Applications should include