Job position / title: Part time and Full time Server Positions – First Shift, Second Shift
Name of business / employer: Brookdale Bellingham
Job description / duties
Brookdale – Server
Part Time Server First Shift, Second Shift
Brookdale Bellingham 4415 Columbine Dr Bellingham, WA98226
Job #: BSL61632
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
We’re looking for a server to join our dynamic dining services team. You’ll enjoy a stable work schedule, without the late nights and double shifts. You’ll also find a rewarding atmosphere where you’ll build relationships with our residents, becoming a part of their lives and making a difference. Plus, Brookdale offers opportunities for advancement. Many servers move up to lead server, become dining room supervisors and get promoted to other leadership roles.
- Provide quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered
- Take food orders and deliver meals to residents and guests in a timely manner
- Ensure safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware and utensils
If you’re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
- One year of restaurant experience preferred
- High degree of service orientation and a positive attitude
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Person or department to contact: Candace Jones
Business address: 4415 Columbine Drive Bellingham, WA 98226
How to apply: By phone, email, or in person.
Applications should include