Job position / title: Shipping/Receiver II
Name of business / employer: Itek Energy
Job description / duties
- Complete forklift inspection form at the beginning of every shift.
- Complete vehicle inspection form for Itek Energy materials truck at the beginning of every shift.
- Organize and pack finished goods to specification daily for transfer to storage facility.
- Transfer goods to and from storage facility to warehouse utilizing the company truck, company forklifts and hand dollies.
- Deliver raw materials to the various production areas from the warehouses as required.
- Communicate effectively with peers through each shift.
- Offload LTL trucks and full-container loads of incoming shipments.
- Verify condition of shipment’s contents, and accuracy in relation to BOL/packing list prior to full acceptance.
- Process all incoming receipts in a prompt, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Stock and maintain production materials to established levels.
- Monitor waste receptacles and consolidate drop boxes as necessary.
- Update inventory-tracking sheets upon material movement.
- Assist inventory control with cycle counting components and finished goods.
- Organize and maintain clean warehousing and receiving areas.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Noise Exposure: Elevated levels: 75% of time
- Repetitive Motions: 60% of time
- Standing: 75% of time
- Lifting: Up to 50 pounds 20% of time, > 25 pounds 20% of time, <25 pounds 60% of time
- Walking: 50% of time
- Outdoor Exposure: >10% of time
- Command working knowledge of raw materials, warehouse and production scheduling.
- Obtain forklift safety certification through Itek Energy’s forklift safety course.
- Experience operating forklifts in a variety of conditions—including indoors, outdoors, in cramped spaces, and loading and unloading freight from trailers and containers.
- Current valid state-issued driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Able to package materials appropriate to the shipping and storage methods.
- Strong communication and math skills.
- Ability to read and write in the English language.
Education/Training and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one or more years of experience in warehousing, shipping and receiving duties
**A 5-year driving abstract and zero tolerance drug screen are required for this position. Employment is contingent on abstract findings and drug screen results**
Person or department to contact: Human Resources
Business address: 3886 Hammer Dr., Bellingham, WA 98226
Phone: (360) 647-9531
How to apply
Please submit resume along with completed Itek Energy Application to HR@itekenergy.com
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter