Location: Bellingham- Bakerview
Employment Status: Part-time
No matter what you’ve been told, not all restaurant companies are the same. At Taco Time we pride ourselves on being different.
Our crew members perform one of three positions at a given time; food preparation, food assembly, cashier / guest service. By following the proper recipes and procedures adhering to Taco Time standards regarding food preparation, cleaning, team work and customer service.
- Washes and prepares raw food ingredients, follows recipes from printed recipe cards or by memory according to company operators manual.
- Operate power driven machinery to prepare food ingredients
- Cook, sauté, boils and fries food products.
- Assures food is cooked, reheated, cooled to safe temperatures properly dated, rotated and stored according to health regulations.
- Ability to demonstrate complete understanding of our menu.
- Assist with serving orders while tending to our guests needs.
- Food handlers permit
- Highest commitment to quality customer service with the ability to work with a team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, and have the ability to listen attentively to guests and team members.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, always look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Basic math skills.
We are looking for great people who are fun, energetic, friendly, outgoing and confident and who share our commitment to guest service and our pursuit of the ultimate dining experience.
Why join the Taco Time team? Besides employee discounts on the Puget Sound’s favorite taco, we offer the following competitive benefits:
Competitive Wages, Medical & Dental Benefits, 401K Retirement Plans, Quality of Life, Free Employee Shift Meals, PTO, Promotions from Within, Regular Performance Appraisals & Wage Reviews, Taco Time Cares- Employee Hardship Program, Employee Discount for employees and immediate family and Employee Assistance Program.
Taco Time NW is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to apply:
More information on the part time crew member position can be found here:http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=TACOTIMENW&cws=1&rid=2757
More information on careers with Taco Time NW can be found here: https://tacotimenw.com/Careers