Job position / title: Centralized Scheduling Coordinator
Name of business / employer: PeaceHealth
Job description / duties
PeaceHealth is hiring for a Centralized Scheduling Coordinator!
Do you have a knack for coordinating and logistics? Do you pride yourself on your organizational skills and your customer service skills? Are you looking to utilize your healthcare experience to help people and solve problems?
If so, then PeaceHealth’s Centralized Scheduling Coordinator might be the right fit for you.
In this .8 FTE full-time benefitted position, the Centralized Scheduling Coordinator functions as part of a system-wide team dedicated to scheduling surgeries, procedures, and exams for multiple hospitals and facilities.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Our ideal Centralized Scheduling Coordinator will have the following qualifications:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required
- CNA or MA preferred. If you have a CNA or MA, certification from appropriate state is required
- Formal education regarding basic anatomy preferred
- Two years’ experience in a hospital or healthcare setting
- Experience with an EMR system required
- Experience in scheduling multiple healthcare departments and/or facilities is preferred
Person or department to contact: www.jobs.peacehealth.org
Business address: 1115 SE 164th Ave, Vancouver, WA
Phone: (360) 729-1380
How to apply
Interested? Visit www.jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID: 160529.
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter