Job position / title: Marine Joiner/Finish Carpenter
Name of business / employer: All American Marine, Inc.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Perform all kinds of carpentry work and cabinet making
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive instructions, prints, and drawings for tasks specific to a job. Plan details of working procedures to accomplish task and plan out tool and material requirements.
- Rough and finish assembly and carpentry on outfitting interior of boats including various kinds of flooring, window installation, or any other assigned project.
- Performs all functions in a careful and safe manner while always being observant for others in the area.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Perform other company duties as assigned. Willing to be flexible in job duties.
- Work 40 hours + per week and occasional overtime as needed. Typical work schedule is 40 hours.
- Able to lift and carry 50lb loads up and down steps; work at heights; work in confined spaces.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES
- 2 years carpentry and/or cabinetry skills.
- Shipbuilding or construction background.
- Familiarity with a variety of construction materials, laminates and attachment methods.
- Skilled usage of hand and power tools.
- Strong wood fabrications skills.
- Detail oriented while able to continuously improve efficiency
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to work independently and be a self starter.
- Enjoys a team-oriented environment and works well with others.
- Confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people.
- Maintain a positive attitude and desire for self-improvement.
Person or department to contact: Laura Smit
Business address: 200 Harris Ave Bellingham, WA
How to apply
Please apply at https://www.allamericanmarine.com/about/job-opportunities
All American Marine, Inc. is a federal contractor and employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test.
All American Marine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As required by 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter