Job position / title: Administrative Coordinator
Name of business / employer: Express Employment Professionals
Job description / duties
We are hiring for a full time Administrative Coordinator in Bellingham! This is a great opportunity with one of our valued clients!
This opportunity allows you to enjoy your mornings and early afternoons so you can take advantage of the upcoming summer months!
Someone who is a great independent worker, self-motivated, and enjoys engaging with employees wins this job!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Greeting and interacting with employees daily to ensure welfare and employee relations are good and answering employee questions.
* Support the completion of employee documents and forms and delivering documents to and from the HR department.
* Meet new employee and temporary employees and engage with them on the production floor.
* Support communication between employees on swing and night shifts and the HR department.
* Audit timecards and enter attendance in computer system for employees.
* Track absences, performance evaluations and disciplinary actions for night shift employees
* Answer phones, transfer calls and take messages.
* Other duties as needed
Pay is $16.00-$20.00 per hour and great benefits are offered once hired on!
Four Ways to Apply: (Choose one)
*Resume emailed to Shannon.Jacoby@expresspros.com
*Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Call our office at 360.734.2457
*Visit our office at 4152 Meridian, Suite 201 Bellingham, WA 98226-Park in the back of our building and you will see our front door.
Ask how you can earn a $75.00 bonus!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2015 we put over 4200 people to work in the Whatcom County Washington area. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
*Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
*401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
Person or department to contact: Shannon Jacoby
Business address: 4152 Meridian Street Suite 201
Phone: (360) 734-2457
Applications should include