Job position / title: Accounting Assistant
Name of business / employer: ARCHER HALLIDAY, PS
Job description / duties:
Well established Bellingham CPA firm seeks reliable, numbers oriented person with excellent work ethic for a Full-Time or Part-Time Accounting Assistant position. Wage based on experience.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile Bank Accounts and trace discrepancies
- 1099 Preparation
- Preparation, review, and filing of state and local tax returns
- Preparation and review of payrolls, submit tax withholdings, prepare quarterly tax returns, and prepare W2s
- Record transactions
- Good with numbers
- Able to learn computer and spreadsheet software programs (Excel) and the ability to learn and operate general office equipment
- A desire and an aptitude for learning new software and a desire to leverage technology
- Quick Learner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to establish rapport and credibility.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
Person or department to contact: ERICA PERKINS
Business address: 1621 CORNWALL AVE
Phone: 360.756.1010 ext. 103
How to apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include: