Premier Agendas, a School Specialty Company is now hiring for seasonal associates for the Spring/Summer 2018 season who will be responsible for receiving, reviewing, and analyzing customer orders/artwork to verify order information accuracy. This position requires a familiarity of working within a customer service environment, whereby both customer and internal communication is performed seamlessly by phone, email, and/or in team collaborations.
Depending on workflow and time of season, this person is responsible for receiving, reviewing and analyzing custom orders and artwork, and accurately transferring order details into Premier order systems. This position requires both database and customer service experience/skills, and will be expected to engage often with customers by phone and email. Seamless communication between customer and internal teams is a must, along with knowledge of computers and database technology.
Premier Agendas, a leader in the educational marketplace, develops, markets, sells, and produces products for the educational market. Our exciting and innovative product lines teach students the importance of time management, goal setting, and character development. In addition, we offer product lines on anti-bullying and college prep. We are proud of the mark we are making on the future and invite you to come and join in on the excitement!
• Ability to key large volumes of alpha/numeric data accurately. High WPM (40+ WPM) typing a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products. Custom database and/or Salesforce experience a plus.
• Preview text and graphics files for completeness and print-readiness.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Make outbound calls to resolve issues with artwork completeness and quality.
• Provide written documentation of artwork file instructions for the next state of production. Prior experience working with text or graphic file readiness a plus.
• Problem-solving skills and ability to resolve discrepancies.
• Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• May be required to supplement Customer Call Center staffing for inbound customer calls. Prior call center experience a plus.