Job position / title: Marine Electrician
Name of business / employer: All American Marine, Inc.
Job description / duties
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Install, maintain, repair, test and commission electrical and electronic equipment and systems.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read electrical and mechanical diagrams, drawings, or specifications to determine job requirements.
- In conjunction with the Electrical Supervisor or Project Manager, plan the layout of wiring systems.
- Test for, locate, and repair electrical malfunctions.
- Install electrical and electronic control systems.
- Assemble and fabricate electrical and electronic components and appliances.
- Connect electrical equipment to power sources.
- Assist with other aspects of the boat outfitting and production as needed.
- Performs all functions in a careful and safe manner while always keeping an eye out for others in the area.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Perform other company duties as assigned. Willing to be flexible in job duties.
- Ability to negotiate stairs, ladders and heights, crawl in confined spaces.
- SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES
- Journeyman/Leadman electrician skills.
- ABYC certification preferred.
- Shipbuilding or construction background.
- Familiarity with a variety of electrical codes and ratings.
- Skilled usage of hand and power tools.
- Detail oriented while able to continuously improve efficiency
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to work independently and be a self starter.
- Enjoys a team-oriented environment and works well with others.
- Confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people.
- Positive attitude and desire for self-improvement
Person or department to contact: Laura Smit
Business address: 1010 Hilton Ave., Bellingham, WA 98225
How to apply: Please apply at https://www.allamericanmarine.com /about/job-opportunities
All American Marine, Inc. is a federal contractor and employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test.
All American Marine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As required by 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Applications should include
[×] Cover letter