|Position||Parks and Recreation Administrative Coordinator|
|Employer||City of Bellingham|
|Job Description||Closing Date/Time: Mon. 10/30/17 4:30 PM Pacific Time
The City of Bellingham Information Technology Service Department is seeking an IT professional to join our progressive technology team and oversee the service desk program! The ideal candidate will have direct supervision experience in a service desk setting, with progressively responsible experience supporting, implementing and providing direct technical services in a complex network environment. Required systems experience includes Active Directory and Windows Powershell to administer MS Exchange, SCCM and WDS.
The City offers an excellent and comprehensive benefit program including medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents, plus life insurance and long term disability for employees. The package includes generous paid leave provisions, including vacation, holidays and sick leave. City employees participate in the Washington State Retirement System with joint contributions by the City and the employee.
Serves as administrative lead for help desk and technical training software. Oversees computer provisioning and deployment with primary responsibility for maintaining computer asset records. Serves as back-up administrator for systems and projects overseen by the Technical Services Manager.
Assists the Director and Technical Services Manager in developing and maintaining programs to ensure City compliance with internal policies, security best practices, and regulatory standards, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card Industry (PCI), Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS).
|Qualifications||– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management, business computer programming, mathematics, or related field.
– Three years of progressively responsible experience supporting, implementing, and providing direct technical services in a complex network environment.
– Two years of significant experience with Active Directory and at least one of the following systems: MS Exchange, Systems Center Configuration Manager, Windows Deployment Services.
– Two years of experience utilizing Windows Powershell to administer one of the above systems.
– Work experience providing technical service and support to end-users in a customer service environment.
– Supervisory experience in a Service Desk setting preferred.
A combination of experience and training that provides the applicant with the knowledge and skills to perform the job will be considered.
|$5,941.00 – $7,095.00 Monthly|
|Contact Info||Human Resources
BUSINESS ADDRESS: 104 W. Magnolia Street, Bellingham, WA 98229
|How to Apply||Applications must be submitted online. Please visit our website for more information and to apply (www.cob.org/employment). Include a cover letter.|
|Position Closes||October 30, 2017|