|Position||Reservationist – Customer Service Agent|
|Employer||Bellair Charters/Airporter Shuttle|
|Job Description||A Bellair Airporter Shuttle Reservationist is just the position you’re looking for if you enjoy talking with customers over the phone and in person. They take phone calls and schedule customers to take our shuttles, as well as assist walk-in customers at the counter. Our Bellingham location is looking for someone with excellent phone communication, multi-tasking ability, and are computer savvy.
A typical day for our Reservationists consists of sitting at the front desk with a headset. Calls are our primary focus, but reservationists also have to keep up with the office tasks, help in-person customers, and keep open communication with our dispatchers located in Ferndale, WA. This location assists with parking as well.
Please send your cover letter and resume, or fill out an application from our website if you meet these requirements and:
We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about our growing company and explore our employment page to get an application: airporter.com/jobs
At Bellair Charters/Airporter Shuttle we employ over 140 outstanding individuals statewide while providing fixed route shuttles from Bellingham and Yakima all the way to Sea-Tac Airport multiple times a day. We also provide charter and tour services to take customers wherever they want to go!
|Qualification||– High School Graduate or GED
– At least 6 months of Customer Service Experience
– Ability to sit for long periods of time
– Must be proficient at basic computer skills and have the ability to learn new programs quickly
– Must be able to demonstrate typing proficiency and successfully pass our Reservations Quiz
– Must be capable of working well independently as well as in a team environment
– It is required that Reservations Agents be at least 18+ years of age
– Must have Excellent Customer Service Skills including, but not limited to, patience, kindness, directness, desire to help and serve, and, most importantly, the ability to listen to what the customer needs and wants
|Contact Info||Laurissa DeVol
BUSINESS ADDRESS: 1416 Whitehorn St, Ferndale, WA 98248
WORK ADDRESS: 1204 Iowa St, Bellingham, WA 98229
PHONE: 360.380.8800 ext. 123
|How to Apply||Three ways to apply:
1) Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
|Position Closes||November 30, 2017|