|Employer||Bellair Charters/Airporter Shuttle|
|Job Description||Bellair Charters/Airporter Shuttle is looking for the next great employee to join our team! If you’re a college student this could be the perfect job for you. Or if you’d like to start your career in transportation – we’ll train you to become an exceptional Charter driver!
We’re offering part or full-time, evenings, weekdays and weekends, with flexible scheduling and paid training.
If you would like to work out at work, then apply today!
Please send your cover letter and resume in response to this add with your contact information.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST! WE ARE DRUG FREE.
About Bellair Charters / Airporter Shuttle
|Qualification||– No prior experience necessary
– Less than high school education
– Basic computer skills required for clocking in and out on computer
– Current Driver License
– Must be able to be on feet, without sitting, for long periods of time
– Have ability to bend, twist, stoop, and reach consistently
– Good internal and external customer service
|Contact Info||Lacey Greene
BUSINESS ADDRESS: 1416 Whitehorn St, Ferndale, WA 98248
|How to Apply||Three ways to apply:
1) Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Position Closes||November 30, 2017|