|Position||Software Test Engineer|
|Employer||Integra LTC Solutions|
Plan, write, run and potentially automate software tests. Write internal documentation for new software releases.Primary Responsibilities:
• Participate in requirements and design reviews.
• Collaborate with product managers and developers to stage and estimate work (committing to personal work estimates).
• Plan tests to ensure product requirements are met and there are minimal negative side-effects.
• Install and configure test environments.
• Run manual and automated tests.
• Ensure complete and timely reporting on bugs and test results.
• Work with developers to ensure fixes are properly made to the products.
• Write internal documentation and provide training and support for our support staff.
• Potentially help automate tests.
|Qualification||Required Skills & Experience
• Innate test and troubleshooting skills or 2+ years of direct experience testing business applications.
• Exceptional teamwork, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• One or more of the following:
o Solid working knowledge in Windows operating systems and networking with basic working knowledge of SQL.
o Long Term Care pharmacy and/or accounting software experience (2+ years).
o Coding experience or degree, or experience writing software test automation.
o Leadership experience in software testing (2+ years).Beneficial Skills & Experience
• Formal test training.
• Powershell very helpful.
• 2 or 4 year degree.
|Days/Hours||Mon to Fri – 40 hours/week|
|Contact Info||Integra Careers, 317 Commercial Ave, Anacortes, WA EMAIL: email@example.com|
|How to Apply||Please email a resume and cover letter in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: No contracting or remote work.
Integra LTC Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and follows the federal guidelines for a Drug Free Workplace.
|Position Closes||January 1, 2018|