|Employer||The Markets LLC|
|Job Description||The File Clerk is responsible for organizing and filing all Accounts Payable invoices and payments. This position requires a high degree of accuracy, high degree of organizational skills, being detailed oriented and ability to work both independently and with a team.|
|Qualifications||• Works well in a high volume, fast paced business environment with deadlines.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks & work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills required.
• Ability to work quickly, independently and with limited supervision.
• Enjoys working as part of a team.
• Ability to be self-motivated.
• Good communication skills.
• Possesses efficient, accurate, organized work habits and skills.
• Good work record/references, especially with respect to honesty, confidentiality, and dependability.
• Ability to stand, stoop, bend and lift between 25 and 40 lbs.
|Days/Hours||Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm|
|Contact Info||Heather Skewis, 4350 Cordata Parkway, Bellingham,
|How to Apply||Please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin reviewing applicants on 6/19/17.|
|Position Close||July 31, 2017|