|Position||2-year-old Early Childhood Teacher|
|Employer||Whatcom Family YMCA|
|Job Description||Our Downtown location of the Whatcom Family YMCA is in need of an awesome teacher to help our Toddler 2 classroom flourish! We are extremely fortunate to have a classroom with two main teachers, as well as someone who floats in and helps us change diapers. Currently, we are searching for a responsible, caring, smart professional who will guide assistant teachers in the classroom and create an environment that is designed to support the learning and development of our youngest toddlers.
Daily Schedule: Monday through Friday, approximately 6:30-3, with 2 hours of weekly curriculum planning.
Responsibilities of this job include:
|Qualification||Requirements for this position include:
– Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs (and be on your feet most of the day)
– A cleared DEL background check*
– Experience with toddler-age children. Classroom experience is required.
– Some experience overseeing/supervising other employees.
– Infant/Child/Adult CPR and First Aid Training*
– Proof of a Negative TB Test*
– Washington State MERIT 30-hour Training (or equivalent)*
– Early childhood credits or willingness to pursue (may be qualified for free ECE credits after 3 months of employment)
– A hard-working, positive, flexible, reliable, patient and warm demeanor
*Can be completed upon hiring
|$12.50-$13.50 per hour|
|Days/Hours||M-Fri, 6:30 am-3:00 pm|
|Contact Info||Jamie Desmul, 1256 N State Street, Bellingham, WA 98225 EMAIL: email@example.com|
|How to Apply||Please submit a resume and cover letter to the email listed! Thank you!|
|Position Closes||July 14, 2017|