|Position||Seasonal Dock Clerk|
|Job Description||Essential Function:
• Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address concerns.
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
• Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
• Manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
• Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
• Count, weight, measure, or organize materials.
• Deliver messages and run errands.
• Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
• Open, sort, route and answer correspondence.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
• Process and prepare documents.
• Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
• Follow attendance policy, show up for work on time and ready to work assigned shift.
• Other duties upon request.
|Qualification||Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required:
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
• Good customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with variety of individuals
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: they must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
|$13+ per hour|
|Days/Hours||Monday-Sunday, 40+ a week, Seasonal|
|Contact Info||Michelle Guadalupe, 406 2nd St Lynden, WA 98264 EMAIL: Michelle.Guadalupe@americold.com|
|How to Apply||To apply for the position, please go to the following link, https://associatecareers-americold.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=12781-12831-Lynden and fill out the online application.|
|Position Closes||June 30, 2017|