|Position||Part-Time Warehouse Helper|
|Employer||DeWaard and Bode|
|Job Description||DeWaard & Bode, Whatcom and Skagit counties largest, local appliance retailer is hiring! Our growing business is actively seeking new team members to join our Warehouse team. Specifically, we need a part time helper to assist in warehouse duties such as assembling barbecues and packaging orders for delivery. This is a flexible job that can work with your school schedule. The position would be “on-call” up to 20 hours/week depending on the amount of orders on a given week. An example of this may be an order of 5 barbecues that need to be assembled and prepared for delivery by Friday. This would take approximately 10 hours of work to be completed within your available working hours by the time of the delivery date.
We are looking for someone interested in part-time work, who is flexible and cooperative with their schedule, who is a hard-working, hands-on mechanically inclined individual. It requires the ability to lift heavy objects (up to 75lbs with weight bearing equipment), be on your feet for a few hours at a time, and have some basic assembly skills (ex: tightening screws with a drill).
– Treats people with respect and keeps commitments
– Works ethically and with integrity
– Upholds organizational values
– Conveys a positive image of the company in actions and behaviors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required to Perform Essential Functions:
Must be able to pass a drug test upon hiring.
|Contact Info||Jake Bassett , 3944 Meridian Street Bellingham WA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|How to Apply||To apply for this job you should do one of the following:
1. Visit our store at 3944 Meridian st. Bellingham, WA to pick up an application. Ask for Jake to learn more about the job and coordinate an interview.
2. Send an email to email@example.com with your resume and contact info.
3. Call Jake at (360) 738-3465 EXT. 125 for inquiries.
|Position Closes||June 30, 2017|