|Position||Registered Nurse (98007 – Crisis Triage)|
|Job Description||Compass Health is the region’s largest private, non-profit organization providing mental health and chemical dependency services in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative services to children, families and adults in a variety of outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. Our goal is to help people stay in their home and in their community, surrounded by family and friends who can support them during difficult times.
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
|Qualifications||• Current Washington State Registered Nurse License.
• 2 years of psychiatric nursing experience preferred.
• Current First Aid & CPR certification and Food Handlers permit, or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire.
• Thorough knowledge of nursing issues pertaining to the patient population served in the program along with thorough understanding of the nursing process and intervention strategies used to address these issues.
• Thorough knowledge of involuntary commitment laws.
• Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
|Compensation||Wage: $24.10 – $44.51/hour, DOE|
|Days/Hours||Varies – on-call|
|Contact Info||HR, 4526 Federal Avenue, Everett WA, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|How to Apply||If you are interested in this position, please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com. For more information about Compass Health, please visit our website at www.compasshealth.org.|
|Position Closes||May 29, 2017|