|Employer||All American Marine, Inc.|
|Job Description||All American Marine is an internationally recognized manufacturer of aluminum high performance passenger ferries; NOAH research vessels and other custom manufactured high-speed work boats. We are looking for skilled individuals who are exceptional team players, easy to work with, who enjoy their work and have good people skills.
Currently, we have open: a Systems Installer position. Systems installer functions generally consist of installing all mechanical machinery including MSD and propulsion systems, HVAC systems, bilge, fire and hydraulic piping systems required in any particular vessel under contract at All American Marine, Inc.
If you have these basic requirements and are looking for a position where you will work on fascinating projects, using state-of-the-art materials and processes while receiving a good compensation package, consider the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
|Qualification||Skill, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Mechanical aptitude and be able to work in a team environment under an allotted time frame.
• Strong plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and general ship-fitting skills.
• Shipbuilding or construction background preferred but not required.
• Familiarity with working with a variety of different types of materials and systems.
• Skilled usage of hand and power tools.
|Days/Hours||Mon. – Thurs. 6:00am to 4:30pm|
|Contact Info||Laura Smit, 200 Harris Ave., EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|How to Apply||Applications are accepted online only at https://www.allamericanmarine.com/about/job-opportunities|
|Position Closes||July 31, 2017|