|Job Description||Litzia, a growing IT consulting firm in Bellingham is seeking full-time, highly motivated Network Professionals to deliver IT solutions and support to our small and medium sized business customers. We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits.
This technical position, at Tier-1 and Tier-2 experience levels, provides remote service desk support, onsite client support, system documentation and administration for multiple customers during normal business hours, M-F 8-5, and on-call or afterhours when necessary. Additional responsibilities include delivering exceptional customer service and recommending technology solutions that further customers’ business goals. Additional Tier-2 responsibilities include network solutions design, implementation project management, and training/mentoring other technical staff.
|Qualification|| • Understand Windows networking, network protocol, security protocol, VPN, routing, switching, and VM deployment/management & cloud-services administration — both in education and practice.
• Have a current Microsoft certification or greater (preferred); technical degree/cert from an accredited program, such as A+, Network+ or equivalent certification is required.
• Tier-1: Have at least 1-year of full-time IT experience servicing small-to-medium-sized businesses and at least 2 years of full-time experience providing direct customer-service in any capacity. Tier-2: Have at least 2-years of full-time IT experience with proven project-management skills.
• Are punctual, reliable, possess good time-management skills, and are detail-oriented
• Have reliable transportation and a clean driving record; willing to submit to a background check
• Appreciate variety in your day-to-day routine and work kindly and effectively under pressure
• Are a great communicator across multiple modes: email, voice, and in person, and know how to establish trust
• Work well as part of a team as well as solo; you think globally and outside the box and possess strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
• Understand and utilize question-based consulting and troubleshooting principles
• Are a clean, detailed, and structured organizer in logical and physical practices
• Consider yourself a life-long learner and value a career with growth opportunity
|36K to 70K Annually DOE|
|Days/Hours||M-F 8-5 with On-Call Rotation|
|Contact Info||Operations Director, 314 E Holly St Ste 205 Bellingham WA 98225 EMAIL: email@example.com|
|How to Apply||To Apply: Email a letter of interest, including salary requirements along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Position Closes||August 15, 2017|