||Job description / duties
- Complete required recordkeeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
- Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan the shifts’ services, programs and activities to ensure the resident’s total regimen of care is maintained.
- Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
- Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident’s care plan and wishes.
- Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in resident’s care.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.