|Position||CNA’s and HCA’a-Worker Coop|
|Employer||Circle of life Caregiver Co-op|
|Job Description||We are looking for experienced Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s), Home Care Aides (HCA’s) and caregivers to become a part of our team. We are an in home caregiving agency that provides companionship, personal care and transportation to elderly and disabled people in Whatcom County. AND we are a worker-owned cooperative! Continue reading|
|Employer||All American Marine, Inc.|
|Job Description||All American Marine is an internationally recognized manufacturer of aluminum high performance passenger ferries; NOAH research vessels and other custom manufactured high-speed work boats. We are looking for skilled individuals who are exceptional team players, easy to work with, who enjoy their work and have good people skills.
Currently, we have open: a Systems Installer position. Systems installer functions generally consist of installing all mechanical machinery including MSD and propulsion systems, HVAC systems, bilge, fire and hydraulic piping systems required in any particular vessel under contract at All American Marine, Inc.
If you have these basic requirements and are looking for a position where you will work on fascinating projects, using state-of-the-art materials and processes while receiving a good compensation package, consider the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
|Qualification||Skill, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Mechanical aptitude and be able to work in a team environment under an allotted time frame.
• Strong plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and general ship-fitting skills.
• Shipbuilding or construction background preferred but not required.
• Familiarity with working with a variety of different types of materials and systems.
• Skilled usage of hand and power tools.
|Days/Hours||Mon. – Thurs. 6:00am to 4:30pm|
|Contact Info||Laura Smit, 200 Harris Ave., EMAIL: email@example.com|
|How to Apply||Applications are accepted online only at https://www.allamericanmarine.com/about/job-opportunities|
|Position Closes||July 31, 2017|
|Position||Seasonal Book Manufacturing|
|Employer||Lithtex NW, LLC|
|Job Description||We are a dynamic team with openings for part time work if desired through May, transitioning to full time work, with both day and swing shifts, in June through mid-September.
-No experience necessary, we will train
the right individuals.
-Must be at least 18 years of age.
-Applicant must be able to speak, read, and understand the English language.
-The ability to understand and carry out verbal instructions.
-The ability to work in a team environment.
-Basic math skills.
-Attention to detail.
|Days/Hours||Regular hours starting in May: Monday to Thursday from 6 AM to 4:30 PM with occasional overtime worked on Fridays.
Spring/ Summer seasonal position.
|Contact Info||Brandon Dieleman, 2000 Kentucky Street, Bellingham, WA 98229 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|How to Apply||If interested please e-mail or turn in an application or resume to email@example.com or attn: Brandon Dieleman at 2000 Kentucky Street, Bellingham, WA, and list the desired position as Seasonal Book Manufacturing|
|Position Closes||August 16, 2017|
|Job Description||Litzia, a growing IT consulting firm in Bellingham is seeking full-time, highly motivated Network Professionals to deliver IT solutions and support to our small and medium sized business customers. We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits.
This technical position, at Tier-1 and Tier-2 experience levels, provides remote service desk support, onsite client support, system documentation and administration for multiple customers during normal business hours, M-F 8-5, and on-call or afterhours when necessary. Additional responsibilities include delivering exceptional customer service and recommending technology solutions that further customers’ business goals. Additional Tier-2 responsibilities include network solutions design, implementation project management, and training/mentoring other technical staff.
|Qualification|| • Understand Windows networking, network protocol, security protocol, VPN, routing, switching, and VM deployment/management & cloud-services administration — both in education and practice.
• Have a current Microsoft certification or greater (preferred); technical degree/cert from an accredited program, such as A+, Network+ or equivalent certification is required.
• Tier-1: Have at least 1-year of full-time IT experience servicing small-to-medium-sized businesses and at least 2 years of full-time experience providing direct customer-service in any capacity. Tier-2: Have at least 2-years of full-time IT experience with proven project-management skills.
• Are punctual, reliable, possess good time-management skills, and are detail-oriented
• Have reliable transportation and a clean driving record; willing to submit to a background check
• Appreciate variety in your day-to-day routine and work kindly and effectively under pressure
• Are a great communicator across multiple modes: email, voice, and in person, and know how to establish trust
• Work well as part of a team as well as solo; you think globally and outside the box and possess strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
• Understand and utilize question-based consulting and troubleshooting principles
• Are a clean, detailed, and structured organizer in logical and physical practices
• Consider yourself a life-long learner and value a career with growth opportunity
|36K to 70K Annually DOE|
|Days/Hours||M-F 8-5 with On-Call Rotation|
|Contact Info||Operations Director, 314 E Holly St Ste 205 Bellingham WA 98225 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|How to Apply||To Apply: Email a letter of interest, including salary requirements along with your resume to: email@example.com|
|Position Closes||August 15, 2017|
|Position||Customer Service Representative|
|Employer||Adidas DESIGN COMPANY|
|Job Description||*Organize and manage day to day functions to ensure all customer service tasks are completed each day
– Invoice orders that have been picked up/taken from the store
– Work with manager on store displays, maintaining collections, & featuring new items
*Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email, mail, fax, and in-store
*Collaborate with other customer service representatives to complete all retail customer service responsibilities including, but not limited to:
– Assist in-store customers
– New order entry, notification, payment, and filing
|Position||RN/LPN – Nurse (multiple positions)|
|Position||Medical Assistant (Several positions)|
|Employer||Whidbey General Hospital|
|Position||Technical Support Representative|
|Job Description||Located in downtown Bellingham, Conversica builds artificial intelligence powered software focused on helping companies grow. We are in an exciting and rapidly growing field right now and are currently hiring for a Technical Support Representative.
As a member of the Technical Support team, you will be part of delivering Conversica’s amazing customer support via phone and email in our downtown Bellingham office. If you have a passion for technology and helping others, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
Work directly with Conversica customers to troubleshoot and resolve their issues in a timely manner.